Kylie Minogue likes guys with good sense of humor


Singer Kylie Minogue, who is dating Spanish model Andreas Velencoso, values humor and creativity in her boyfriends. The 43-year-old believes looks are important in relationships but they are not enough for long-lasting love, reported Showbizspy. "You definitely have to be able to laugh. I can't imagine a relationship where you don't get each other's humor. Looks are lovely but I think if you are attracted to someone you find what's attractive in them anyway.  "In recent times, let's say I've gone for the Latio type. Andreas is Spanish, Olivier (Martinez) was French and I had another director boyfriend (Stephane Sednaoui) who was French. The common denominator is being creative and artistic," Minogue said. The "All the Lovers" hitmaker also revealed she and Velencoso bond by playing golf together.  "My boyfriend is a keen - - read borderline obsessive - - golfer so I was roped in. Actually, I liked it, getting fresh air and spending time together," she added. Source: Indian Express Image: flickr.com