Urvashi wins 'Bigg Boss 6', defeats Imam


Mumbai: TV actress Urvashi Dholakia has won the sixth season of reality show 'Bigg Boss' defeating her nearest rival Iman Siddique. With Urvashi's win, this is the third time in a row that a TV 'bahu' has won the reality show. Watch: Urvashi surprised at winning 'Bigg Boss' Dubbed as vamp of the small screen, Urvashi won the show by a narrow margin. Previously, TV actresses Shweta Tiwari and Juhi Parmar had won season 4 and 5 of 'Bigg Boss', respectively. Urvashi could not control her emotions when she was declared as the winner while Imam looked composed and forthcoming. Urvashi has won Rs 50 lakh and a trophy as the prize, while Colors channel gave Rs 10 lakh to Imam for being a 'wholehearted entertainer'. He had been given Rs 5 lakh by the channed during the show earlier. Urvashi had been in 'Bigg Boss' house from day one - starting October 1, whereas Imam was first placed in 'Padosi House' before being shifted to Bigg Boss house. During the show, Urvashi stayed to herself - being straight forward while Imam was an entertainer. The show, aired on Colors channel, began with 14 contestants and the number increased to 19 gradually. Urvashi surprised at winning 'Bigg Boss', says Imam deserved it For popular television actress Urvashi Dholakia who won the sixth season of reality show 'Bigg Boss' on Saturday night, co-contestant Imam Siddique is the winner. "I felt Imam would win the show considering the tagline of the show is 'alag che'. I did not think I would win. I thought I had no chance of winning," Urvashi said. "I was also shocked when Delnaaz was out. I felt she was a strong contender and that she could win," she added. Even though Imam was known to be picking up fights with everyone, "Imam is a winner as a wild card entry to reach till the finale ...it is a big thing. He is a perfect entertainer for the audience," she said. Urvashi, who won Rs 50 lakh in cash and a trophy, became the third TV actress in a row to have won the controversial reality show. Throughout her stint in 'Bigg Boss', Urvashi remained just herself - being straight forward. "I was just being myself on the show. I was honest and truthful on the show. I never took sides and gave my straight forward opinion," she said. Urvashi, known by her role as on-screen vamp 'Komalika', feels her journey on the reality show was a roller coaster ride. "It has been a very nice experience. I learnt lot of things. Its been a roller coaster ride...there have been ups and downs. I have made new relations here like with Sana, Niketan, Mink, Navjot Singh Sidhu," Urvashi said. Source: News-Bullet