Michael Jackson's legacy five years later: Music, family and 'What if?'


.Subscribe
Michael Jackson ♥ The last tear: Your words stabbed my heart, and I cried tears of pain. "Get out!" I shouted. "These are the last tears I'll ever cry for you." So you left. I waited for hours, but you didn't return. That night by myself I cried tears of frustration. I waited weeks, but you had nothing to say. Thinking of your voice, I cried tears of loneliness. I waited months, but you left no sign for me. In the depths of my heart, I cried tears of despair. How strange that all these tears could not wash away the
hurt! Then one  thought of love pierced my bitterness. I remembered you in the sunlight, with a smile as sweet as May wine. A tear of gratitude started to fall, and miraculously, you were back. Soft fingers touched my cheek, and you bent over for a kiss. "Why have you come?" I whispered. "To wipe away your last tear," you replied. It was the one you saved for me. Source: Youtube Michael Jackson Remembered (1958-2014)
So let's forget about the times when MJ was in the news for all the
 wrong reasons...today we're going to turn
up the stereo, attempt the moonwalk
and celebrate the late, great
Michael Jackson!
R.I.P MJ…FOREVER THE KING! Source: The Chronicle